Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nchimunya family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the picture what her name was. She told me that she was Purity the mother to the children in the video. I asked her the names of the children and she told me that the child next to her wearing a white blouse was Docus Nchimunya while the girl in the middle is Vanessa Nchimunya.She told me that the child at the far end wearing pink T-shirt is Latricia Minali. Asked as to whether the children were in school, the lady told me that the children were in school at Simwaba. She told me that the children were suffering from Malaria. The lady says she would appreciate having her children helped with their education in terms of purchasing book, pencils, shoes, uniforms etc. The mother to the children also told me that she needed some food for the children since it was difficult for her to support the children alone.

Vanesa Nchimunya #394 above and Latricia Minali #726 below

Docus Nchimunya #989 below
You can find the profiles of all 3 girls on the primary girls sponsorship page.  If you would like to sponsor one of these girls for only $9 a month, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment