Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feeding Program~ Simwaba











The same amazing couple in the UK, also, provided food for the children in Simwaba!!  I know you will recognize some of these cuties!  You can match the unsponsored children with their sponsorship photos by looking in the preschool girl and preschool boy sponsorship pages and looking at the children who live in Simwaba.  I see sponsored Natasha, and unsponsored Morris, Rotrida, Milimo, Macbirth and Liness (black hat).  Who do you recognize?

2 comments:

  1. Do I see my sweet little Chipo in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore liness, with the hat.. too precious.. macbirth if it is the same one is now sponsored as well.. i love the photos, they are awesome. I like seeing the village photos with the activity, as well as these that show the adults/children interacting during feeding and such.

    ReplyDelete