Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chikandi family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady to introduce herself and she told me that she was Dorice Hakapabila the mother to the children in the video. I asked her to introduce the children and this is what she had to say:
The girl in the pink dress is Beauty Hakapabila while the boy in the middle is Elvis Chikandi. The boy wearing a green T-shirt is Jimmy Chikandi. I then asked the lady to tell me the grades of the children and she said that Beauty is preschool, Jimmy is 2nd grade, and Elvis is 4th grade. Asked about the health of the children, the mother told me that Elvis was suffering from stomach pains while Jimmy had eye problems.
His sight was not good and he has been finding it difficult in class. She told me that Beauty had complications with her ears and she is appealing for someone to help her children by providing them with a medical check up. Asked for education support that the children required, the lady told me that the children needed uniforms,books,shoes etc.
 Beauty Hakapabila #985 above and Elvis Chikandi #984 below
 Jimmy Chikandi #983 below
To sponsor either of these 3 children or to provide a medical checkup for them, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment