Monday, January 10, 2011

Makondo Chipola family


Translation by Chim:
The lady in the video told me that she was Mrs.Chipola. I also took the opportunity to ask her the relationship she had with the child in the video. She told me that the child in the video was hers. I asked her if the child was in school. She told me that the child in the video was attending the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE center in Chalimbana. The lady is appealing for education support for her child through the purchase of books, uniforms, shoes, school bag etc. Asked if the child had any health complications. The lady told me that the child had continuous cough which required attention.

Name: Makondo Chipola Jr
*Not Sponsored*
Child #: 1155
Sex: Male
DOB: 11/1/2005
Grade: PreK
Wants to be a teacher
Speaks Tonga
Favorite Subject: numbers
Favorite Color: green/blue
Favorite Pastime: moulding clay
Lives in Simwaba with her parents and 1 sister
Chores: herding goats
Health is: fair

To sponsor Makondo for only $9 a month, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment