Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jetro Kabwata family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the name of the lady in the video and she told me that she was Jetro Kabwaata. Asked the relationship she had with the child. She told me that the girl was her grand child. I then asked her where the mother to the girl was. She told me that the mother to the girl got married somewhere and left the child with her. I also asked how we could help the child. The grandmother said the child needed education support through the purchase of books, uniforms etc. The old lady says she can not manage to support the child due to her old age. She told me that the child was at Chalimbana CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE centre.

Name: Purity Siwale
*Not Sponsored*
Child #: 820
Sex: Female
DOB: 3/4/2006
Grade: ECCDE
Wants to be a nurse
Speaks Tonga
Favorite Subject: drawing
Favorite Color: green
Favorite Pastime: playing with toys
Lives in Chalimbana with her grandmother, 1 brothers and 0 sisters
Chores: picking plates
Health is: fair

To help this grandmother by sponsoring Purity for only $9 a month, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment