Friday, January 21, 2011

Bota Mweene family


The lady in the video told me that she was Mrs.Mweene, the mother to the children in the video. Asked if the children are in school. She told me that the children are in school at Manyana. One attends ECCDE while the other one is in grade 1.Asked to show me which child was who. The lady told me that the boy first from the left wearing gum boots was Patrick Mweene while the girl in the middle was Monica Mweene. The grades are as sent in the bio. She is appealing for school fees, uniforms, blankets shoes etc. Asked about the health of the children. The lady told me that Monica is always sick with high temperature. When she was taken to the clinic there was no medicine for the little girl. She then told me that Patrick was suffering from Asthma.

These totally adorable siblings didn't even get their video posted before they were sponsored!!  You probably recognize them.  They were both in the Manyana feeding pictures.  Monica and Patrick will now both be attending distributions, and they will share a sponsor.  I know they are going to enjoy the program.  Especially since their sponsor is already trying to get them into the distributions starting at next distribution by purchasing some extras.  I can't wait to see their next pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment