Sunday, January 9, 2011

Clement Moonga family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me she was Mutinta Moonga .I then asked her the relationship she had with the children in question. She told me that the child wearing gum boots was her child while the boy wearing a red T-Shirt was her elder sister's. Asked if the children in the video were in school. The lady told me that the children in the video were attending the CHILDHOPE Manyana supported ECCDE centre. The lady is appealing for education support of the children in terms of books, pencils, shoes and other things that would improve the lives of the children. She is also appealing for someone to support her in feeding the children so they could grow up well. Asked about the health of the children. The lady told me that steward had continuous headache while her son had stomach pains.


Sweet Steward was sponsored before we even knew his name!!  When I told Chim that I was looking for the profile of the little boy in the red shirt, he surprised me by saying he already had it and he had a VIDEO!!!   Congratulations to Steward who now has a sponsor!!!
Name: Erick Mwiinga
*Not Sponsored*
Child #: 993
Sex: Male
DOB: 2/5/2005
Grade: PreK
Wants to be a doctor
Speaks Tonga
Favorite Subject: English
Favorite Color: blue
Favorite Pastime: soccer
Lives in Manyana with his parents and 1 sister
Chores: looking after goats
Health is: fair

If you would like to sponsor Erick for only $9 a month, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

1 comment: