Sunday, January 16, 2011

Job Mwiinga family


Translation by Chim:
The lady in the video is Bubala Chiputa. Two of the children in the video are her neighbors while one is hers. The lady is also representing the mother to the two children. This is because the mother to the children is sick. I asked the lady to introduce the children to me. She told me that the child wearing a green dress is Trizzah Salami the daughter to the neighbor. She attends the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE in Chalimbana. She told me that the child wearing a blue skirt and a green blouse is her daughter by the name of Sheri Chiputa.
Her child also attends the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE in Chalimbana. The other girl wearing a red dress is her neighbor whose name is Chabota Mwiinga who attends the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE in Chalimbana. I asked the lady what health complications the children had. She told me that Sheri had stomach complications while Trizzah had a cough. Asked what help the children required in school. The lady told me that the children needed books, shoes, school bags, uniforms etc.
 Chabota Mwiinga #1159 above and Sheri Chiputa #1160 below
 Trizzer Salami #1161 below
All 3 of these precious girls can be found on the "sponsor a preschool girl" page.  To sponsor any one of these girls for only $9 a month, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment