Saturday, January 29, 2011

Michelo family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me that she was Dorren Michelo .Asked the relationship she had with the child. The lady told me that the child in the video was hers. I asked the mother if the child was in school and she told me that her child was attending the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE center in Manyana. Asked what help the child required in school. The mother said the child needed shoes, books, a uniform, food etc. The mother told me that the child was suffering from chest pains and eyes problems.
This is Best Michelo #1092.  His eye problem reminds me so much of Alex (Alex's opposite eye is injured).  He needs treatment to see what's going on.  If you would like to sponsor Best for $9 a month, or provide him with a check up for $10, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment