Monday, January 24, 2011

Hamanyanja family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady what her name was. She told me that she was Beatrice Hamanyanja and was the mother to the children in the video .I asked her to introduce the children and she told me that the girl in white blouse was Busiku Mboozi while the girl wearing a black blouse was Lister Mboozi. She told me that the boy in the video was Mweenda Moonga. Asked what grades the children were doing. The mother is appealing for education support for the children through paying fees, purchasing uniform, shoes and school bag I asked the children how they would want to be helped and they also stated as their mother did. I also asked the lady how the health of the children was .She told me that Mweenda Moonga was suffering from ear pain as they have been passing puss for a long time now. She said this has affected his hearing. She also said that the boy’s body temperature get high and then he develops rash around his body .She is appealing for someone to help her child get treated.

Adorable Gladys has been sponsored for a few months now.  She would like to see her sisters and brother be able to attend distribution, too.

Mweenda Moonga #994 above needs medical treatment immediately

Lister Mboozi #118 above and Busiku Mboozi #151 below
To sponsor any one of these students for $9 a month, or to provide a medical exam for only $10, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. These kids are the siblings of my sponsored child, Gladys Mboozi....

    ReplyDelete