Sunday, January 30, 2011

Muzembo family


I asked the lady in the picture and she told me that she was Nchimunya Hapwaya her son. Asked if the child was in school. The mother told me that the child was attending the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE center in Manyana. Asked what help the child would require in school. The mother told me that the child would need books, shoes etc. I also asked the mother if the child had any health complications. The mother told me that the child was suffering from stomach ache from the time he was born. She tried to take the child to the clinic but no improvement has been seen.
Brian Hapwaya #815 looking tough with his arms crossed and his camo pants =)  His previous photo can be found in our yahoo group photos.  He has an army uniform on in that photo.  Isn't he precious!?  He can be sponsored for $9 a month.  To sponsor Brian, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment