Saturday, January 29, 2011

Likukela family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
The girl in the video told me that she was Annety Likukela doing grade 8 at Manyana basic school. Asked what relationship the girl had with the children in the video. The girl told me that the children in the video were her siblings. I asked her siblings were in school. She told me that Ackines was attending the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE in Manyana while Pearson was doing his grade 4 at Manyana basic school. She told me that boy wearing a white T-shirt was Pearson while the girl wearing a striped sweat shirt was Ackines.
I asked what support the children in the video required. The children told me that they needed education support through the purchase of uniforms, books, shoes, school fees etc. Annety told me that she was looking for sponsorship so she could continue with her education in order to help her parents. Pearson told me that he equally needs a goat in order to help his family. Asked about the health of her siblings. Annety told me that Ackines was physically challenged while Pearson had stomach pains.

Ackines Likukela #969 above and Pearson Likukela #355 below
Annety Likukela #359 below
What a sweet big sister!  She brought her siblings out to help them get sponsors.  If you would like to sponsor one or all of the Likukela siblings, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment