Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moonga Family in Manyana


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me that she was Lacria Moonga the mother to the children in the video. She told me that both children were attending ECCDE at CHILDHOPE supported centre in Manyana. Asked to introduce the children and this is what she had to say. The girl wearing a blue dress is Clesia while the girl wearing a pink dress is Anita. I asked the lady how she wanted her children to be assisted in school. She told me that she was appealing for someone to purchase uniforms, books, shoes etc .Asked how the health of the children was. She told me that Anita was suffering from continuous cough and sneezing while Clesia had a problem with her eyes.
Clesia Hameenka #987 above and Anita Hameenka #986 below
To sponsor either or both of these sisters, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

Update: 1 minute after this post launched, Anita was sponsored!  Clesia is still available and would love to share in the sponsorship experience with her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment