Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moonde family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me that she was Patricia Moonde who lives in Simwaba asked the lady what relationship she had with the children in the video. She told me that the children in the video were hers. I asked the lady the names of the children and she told me that the smallest child she was carrying was Rachel Moonde attending CHILDHOPE ECCDE centre at Simwaba. She then told me that the eldest child in the video was Moonde Moonde doing his grade 2 at Mbiya basic school. She is appealing for education uniforms, books, pencils etc.I asked Moonde how he wanted to be helped with his education. He responded as the mother did but also said he needed a goat. The mother told me that Moonde Moonde had difficulties with is breathing.
Moonde Moonde #990 above and I do not yet have the photo for Rachel Moonde.  If you would like to sponsor either of these two children for $9 a month, or provide them with a medical checkup for a one time cost of $10, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment