Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chisobwa family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
The lady in the video told me that she was Cathreen Malya n’gombe. I asked the relationship she had with the children. The lady told me that the child wearing white, blue dress was her granddaughter while the child in uniform was her son. The grandchild’s name was Cecilia Maambo while the son’s name was Clement Maambo. Asked if the children were in school. The lady told me that both children were attending the Manyana CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE center.I asked what help the children were looking for .The lady told me that she was appealing for someone to support children’s education through the purchase of shoes, bags, uniform etc. Asked about the health of the children. The lady told me that Clement was suffering from stomach pains while Cecilia was suffering from high body temperature.
 Cecilia Maambo #1082 above and Clement Maambo #1088 below
To sponsor either or both of the Maambo children, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment