Sunday, January 23, 2011

Edith Chibilika family


Translation by Chim:
During the interview the lady in the video told me that she was Edith Chibilika the auntie to the girl in the video. She told me that the girl`s name is also Edith Chibilika.She told me that both parents to the child are dead and she is the one taking care of the girl. According to her story she says life has not been easy for her. Asked as to whether the girl was in school. The lady told me that the girl was doing grade 3 at Simwaba basic school. What help the child needed in school? The Auntie told me that she would appreciate anyone who would help the child with shoes, books, blankets, food etc.I asked the girl the same question and she told me what the Auntie said. Asked as to whether the child needed health attention. The lady told me that the girl needs her eyes checked as she was having complications with them.
Edith Chibilika #988 can be sponsored for only $9 a month by sending an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment