Friday, January 28, 2011

Jelina Malambo family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video to introduce herself. She told me that she was Jelina Malambo the grandmother to the children in the video. Asked the names of the children. She told me that the girl wearing pink blouse was Maureen Moonga while the one wearing a pink and white dress was Ophen Mutemwa. Asked her if the children were school. She told me that the children were at Hakwambwa School. I asked the lady how the children can be assisted in school. She told me that the children would require uniforms, school fees, food, shoes etc.
Asked about the health of the children. The lady told me that Maureen had body complications in that she normally has diarrhea, chest pain and leg pain. She went on to tell me that the girl is normally in and out of the hospital. She then told me that Ophen was suffering from headache, chest and stomach pains. The lady said she was looking for someone to help her grandchildren because she could not manage due to her bad health.
 Maureen Moonga #973 above and Ophen Mutemwa #974 below
To sponsor one or both of these beautiful girls, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment