Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mweemba family Part 1


Translation by Chim:
I asked the man what his name was and he told me that he was Evans Mweemba.Asked him what relationship he had with the children and he told me that four of the five children were his and the other was his grand child. Asked to introduce his children and told me that the first child to the left was Kelvin Mweemba doing grade 5 at Simwaba basic school. I then asked him the name of the girl in the green dress and he told me that she was Mutinta Mweemba doing grade 3 at Simwaba basic school.
Asked the name of the third child from the left and he told me that the boy`s name was Arnold Michelo doing grade 3 at Simwaba basic school. He then told me that the boy in white T-shirt and navy blue trousers was Peter Mweemba doing grade 1 at Simwaba basic school. He told me that the girl he was carrying was Mary Mweemba attending CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE center in Simwaba. Asked what help the children required in school, he told me that the children need books, pencils, help paying school fees etc. I asked the children as to how they would like to be helped and they said they would appreciate being supported in the purchase of school books, uniforms, pencils and paying fees.
The picture and profiles of all 5 children will be in the next post, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment