Friday, January 28, 2011

Jenny Michelo family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me she was Jenny Michelo the grandmother to the children. I asked the lady to introduce the children and she told me that the child in the middle was Brian Chidila while the other boy was Fred Mweemba. Asked the lady what support these children needed. The lady told me that she was appealing for someone to support her grandchildren’s education through the purchase of books,uniforms,shoes etc.
Asked what grades the children were doing, the lady told me that the children were attending the CHILDHOPE Manyana supported ECCDE centre. I asked the lady if the children had any health complications. The lady in the video told me that Brian was suffering from stomach pains and continuous headache while Fred had complications with his body. He spent most of the time sleeping.
Brian Chidila #975 above and Fred Mweemba #976 below
To sponsor one of Mrs. Michelo's grandsons, or to pay for them to receive a check up, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment