Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kashina family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me she was Purity Kashina the mother to the child in the video. Asked if the child was in school. The lady told me that the child was at Manyana CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE center.I asked her what help the child needed in school. The mother told me that her child needed a uniform, bag, books, shoes etc. Concerning health the mother said she is also looking for someone to help with the treatment of her child who usually develops rash around her body and has eye complications.
Maureen Kashina #979 can be sponsored for only $9 a month.  If you would like to sponsor Maureen or provide the $10 for a medical checkup, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment