Monday, January 31, 2011

Stenford Maambo family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me that she was Malawo Maambo the mother to the children in the video. I asked her to introduce the children and this is what she had to say. The boy wearing a white shirt with sky blue shorts is Lovemore Maambo while the girl in the video is Loveness Maambo. Asked if the children were in school. The lady told me that the children were attending the Manyana CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE centre. I asked the mother if the children had health complications. This is what the mother had to say. “Both of my children are suffering from stomach pains. ”I then asked her what help her children needed in school. She told me that she was appealing for someone to assist her children’s education through the purchase of shoes, bags etc.
 Lovemore Maambo #1089 above and Loveness Maambo #1090 below
Both of these children can be found under the preschool child sponsorship pages and can be sponsored for $9 each per month.  To sponsor one of the Maambo children, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment