Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Malambo family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me that she was Rona Hachiwa from Simwaba community. Asked the relationship she had with the child. She told me that the child in the video was hers. Asked what grade the child was doing .She told me that the child was doing grade 6 Simwaba basic school. Asked about the health of the child, the mother said that the child had complications with his eyes. She has tried to seek medical attention to the child but there has not been any change. She went on to say that the child had Asthma. I asked her what education support the child required .She told me that the child needed books, uniform, bag, pencils since she cannot afford. She said that the father to the child passed on and it was difficult to look after the child.
Nyanga Nzombola #122  needs a sponsor.  It is only $9 a month to provide him with the health and educational benefits he needs.  $10 will get him a medical check up!  If you would like to sponsor Nyanga, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment