Monday, January 24, 2011

Handson Moomba family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the man in the video what is name was. He told me he was Handson Moomba from Chalimbana community and the child in the video was his. I then asked him if the child was in school. He then told me that the child attends the CHILDHOPE Chalimbana supported ECCDE centre. He told me that the child needed education support in terms of books, uniforms, shoes etc. I asked him how the health of his child was. He told me that the child had Malaria most of the time.
Name: Rebbeca Hanyama Moomba
*Not Sponsored*
Child #: 900
Sex: Female
DOB: 8/2/2005
Grade: ECCDE
Wants to be a nurse
Speaks Tonga
Favorite Subject: drawing
Favorite Color: blue
Favorite Pastime: playing with toys
Lives in Chalimbana with her grandmother, 1 brothers and 5 sisters
Chores: washing plates
Health is: serious- needs a mosquito net ASAP

To sponsor Rebbeca for only $9 a month, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment