Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stron Moonga Family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was. She told me that she was Yvonne Moonga and the children in the video were hers. I asked her to introduce the children and this is what she had to say. The boy wearing white T-shirt with a ball on it is Clement Moonga while the girl wearing a blue spotted dress is Julia Moonga. I asked the mother what grade these children were doing. She told me that both children were attending the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE in Manyana. I asked the children their names and they told me as what was written the bio. Asked what help the children required for school. The mother told me that the children would require uniform, shoes, books etc. I asked the children what help they needed and they told me as their mother did .Asked what health complications the children were facing. Their mother told me that Julia had problems with her eyes while Clement was suffering from stomach pains.
Julia Moonga #967 above and Clement Moonga #968 below
These precious preschoolers could use a loving sponsor.  To sponsor Clement or Julia for $9 a month, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment