Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Muluma family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
The lady in the video is Precious Mweemba. I asked the relationship Precious had with the girl and she told me that the girl was her younger sister. Asked if the girl was in school. Precious told me that the girl was in school at Hakwambwa School doing grade 7.Asked how she thinks her younger sister could be helped in school. Precious said that she was appealing for someone to help her sister’s education through the purchase of books, paying school fees etc. Asked the child her name. She told me that she was Chilala Muluma.
I also asked Chilala what support she needed in school and this is what she had to tell me. “I am appealing for someone to support my education through the purchase of uniforms, books, school bag etc.” Asked if the girl had any health complications. The elder sister told me that the younger sister was suffering from stomach pains. This is the family where Cathreen Mweemba one of the sponsored children comes from.
Chilala Muluma #961 above can  be sponsored for $9 a month by sending an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment