Thursday, February 3, 2011

Setron Moonga family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
The lady in the video told me that she was Yvonne Moonga asked her if the children were in school. I asked her the relationship she had with the children and she told me that the children were hers. She told me that the girl wearing a blue jeans suit was Buumba Moonga while the other one wearing a green blouse was Jackline Lupondo Moonga. I asked the lady what grade the children were doing and her response was as in the bio sent.
I asked the lady in the video what help her children would require. The lady told me that she was appealing for someone to purchase Uniform, books, bag shoes etc. Asked as to how the health of her children was, the lady told me that Jackline had complications with her legs because they were swelling most of the time, while Buumba Moonga had Asthma.
 Jackline Lupondo Moonga #977 above and Buumba Moonga #978 below
To sponsor one of these deserving girls for only $9 a month, send and e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment