Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mwiinga Family


Translation by Chim:
The lady in the video told me that she was Dynes Mwiinga asked her what relationship she had with the child in video .She told me that the child in the video was her grandchild whose name was Barvin Mwiinga. She told me that the child was attending CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE centre in Makangala. She told me that she was looking for someone to help this boy because there is no one to do so. The lady is appealing for someone to support the education of this child through the purchase of books, pencils, bag, uniform etc. The lady told me that the child was suffering from stomach pains, sores in the head and continuous headache. She is appealing for someone to assist her with the treatment of the child.

992 Barvin Mwiinga can be sponsored for $9 a month.  To sponsor Barvin, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment