Saturday, February 5, 2011

Muzembo family 3


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was and she told me that she was Barbra Muzembo and she was there to introduce her son. Asked the name of the child and she told me the child’s name was Ozwell Chinyama. I asked the mother what help the child would require in school. The mother told me that the child would require educational support such as books, shoes, warm clothes etc. Asked about the health of her son. The mother told me that her son had continuous Malaria including other diseases that broke within the community.  This child needs immediate assistance as he is terminally ill.  If you can help provide him with a future, now is the time to act.
Ozwell Chinyama #1128 above.  You can find his profile on the sponsor a preschool boy page.  He can be sponsored for $9 a month by sending an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com
Update: Ozwell has been sponsored.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment