Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Moonze 1 family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
The lady in the video told me that she was Chipego Moonze the mother to the children in the video. I asked her to introduce the children and this is what she had to say. The child wearing blue, black, yellow striped T-shirt was Herman Moonze while the child wearing blue, black maroon T-shirt was Bravo Moonze. Asked if the children were in school. She told me that the children in the video were attending the CHILDHOPE Manyana supported ECCDE centre. I asked the mother what support the children needed in school and the lady told me that the children needed school fees,books,uniforms,pencils.Asked what health complications the children were facing, the mother told me that the children had stomach pains and diarrhea most of the time.
 Bravo Moonze #964 above and Herman Moonze #965 below
These handsome young men are both in need of a sponsor.  If you would like to sponsor one or both of them, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment