Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Minali family Manyana


Translation by Chim:
The girls in the video are coming from the Minali family in Manyana. I asked them how they were related to each other and they told me that they were sisters. I asked the eldest girl what her name was and she told me that she was Linet N’gandu while the young sister wearing a dress with yellow, black and white mixture was Judith N’gandu. The eldest girl said she was appealing for help because she had no one to assist her because she was an orphan. She was appealing for education support such as uniform, shoes, books, bag and paying for school fees.
The sister told me that Judith was attending the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE centre in Manyana while the eldest girl herself was doing grade 5 at Manyana basic school. Asked the smallest girl what support she needed. The girl told me that she needed education support such as uniform, books etc.Lainet told me that she was suffering from headache and stomach pains while Judith had eye complications.
Judith N'Gandu #966 above unsponsored

and Lainet N'Gandu #280 below sponsored!

To sponsor Judith for $9 a month per child, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment