Thursday, February 3, 2011

2011 Second Distribution Post #5: Mosquito Nets

 Catherine #45 above and Chintu #158 below

 Chipo #216 above and Golden #222 below
 Nzala #276 above and Fides #435 below

 Steward #999 above and Loveness #1006 below

 Burton #1007 above and Mester #1017 with her unsponsored sister Nina below

 Simon #1108 above and Godfrey #1158 below
Missing from this post is 1161 Trizzer Salami
Chim has assured me there are plenty more pictures he is sending, but he is having internet problems.  I only have a couple more posts, and then, I will have to wait for his internet to get better. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, the photos are great! Love to see my kiddos smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.. I did not realize that the distribution was going to take place. Obviously there was a small blessing and the rains held off or stopped or both. I guess we are getting the bad weather instead... which is alright,as we are better equipped to handle it..

    ReplyDelete