Monday, February 7, 2011

Samuel Ng'andu Manyana


Translation from Chim:
The lady in the video told me that she was Mercy Ng’andu and the children in the video are hers. I asked her to introduce the children and this is what she had to tell me. The girl wearing a green dress is Jenny Hamapali while the boy in the video is Godfrey Ng’andu. Asked if the children were in school. The mother told me that the children were attending the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE centre in Manyana. The mother is appealing for education support of her children through the purchase of uniforms, shoes, books, paying for school fees etc. She told me that even feeding the children was a big challenge for her .Asked about the health of her children. The mother told me that Godfrey had chest congestion which gave him a lot of difficulties in breathing.
Jenny Hamapali #1111 above and Godfrey N'Gandu (Manyana)#1127 below
These sweet preschoolers can be sponsored for $9 per child per month.  If you would like to sponsor them, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment