Friday, May 28, 2010

Help for the Feeding Program Part 1








This is just the first post of several to come. All of these animal Ty Beanie Babies are available for charity sale. The money will be used for the feeding program that is set up to provide food for the children in the sponsorship program (even those that do not currently have sponsors). Based on the last package, I found that it costs $2.70 to ship each beanie baby. $2 of each donation will go to help with the shipping (I will cover the rest out of my own pocket)- the rest goes to the purchase of food which we will all get to see a picture of!! It would be great to be able to provide them with a gigantic bag of mealie meal and beans!!

I am making the cost of each beanie baby $5. Very affordable! Also, one last note, the cocker spaniel is not available, but all of the rest of them are. You can make a purchase by clicking on "Make a one-time Donation" on the upper left hand corner of this blog. Then, e-mail me at macandmic@gmail.com and let me know your beanie baby selections and which children will be the receivers of the toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment