Sunday, May 30, 2010

God Bless You!


Chim wanted to send a reassurance video to thank the current sponsors and reassure them that he takes his job very seriously.
I know from my personal experience with Chim that he is very concerned for the children, and he is more than 100% devoted to helping them. In fact, I hear from him every day! Usually he is sending me updates or responding to sponsors questions. I will still get e-mails from him at 10:00PM my time, which means it is 5:00AM Zambia time. He seems to be up all night long. I questioned him on this the other day because I was concerned that he may not be sleeping at all. He assured me that he does sleep, but not for very long. This was what he told me: "I do sleep but very late rather for only a few hours. We are in a hurry to help these children. We can not leave them to sufffer like this.I feel we need to do something to change their situation."
This is why he is up most of the night. As you can see by all of the photos and videos, he has gotten a lot done.
Chim has put his heart and soul into ChildHope Zambia for 10 years, and the sponsorship program is no different. He is serious about helping these children, and he is so appreciative of every sponsor that helps a child/ children.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all of the videos, Heather. I am excited about the program. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome- Thank you for being a part of the program! There are more videos to come, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chim,

    Thank you for your efforts! If all these photos and videos are your work, you are truly inspired!
    I can only applaud from far away, but my heart warms to your concerns for the children.
    What little of it you do get, your sleep should be sweeter, for all of that.

    Twalumba!

    jp

    ReplyDelete