Thursday, May 20, 2010

First Care Package to Zambia

For the picture above, from left to right and top to bottom these are the bears for child numbers: 7, 10, 18, 39, 45, 55, & 58
For the picture below, from left to right and top to bottom these are the bears for child numbers:
72, 91, 99, 101, 103, 137, 142, & 143

For the picture below from left to right and top to bottom these are the bears for child numbers:
146, 148, 150, 160, 199, 202, 264 and the last one is for a child that currently is without a number- Clive.

As you can see, all of the bears are set and ready for their journey to Africa!! I put them all in these ziploc bags in order to keep the letters with each child's name and number together with the bears. I am waiting on the response of one last minute sponsor from yesterday. Once I have their letter and bear selection, I will seal up the box and send it on its way. When I weighed the box this morning without a couple of the bears in it, it weighed just a little over 7 pounds. I am expecting the final package to be close to 8 pounds (I got a donation yesterday for $12 toward the shipping costs- THANK YOU!!!)

Looking back up at the bears, it looks like some of them are waving goodbye! LOL!! 24 children sponsored in 3 weeks! Thank you for offering your love and care to the children of Zambia!

1 comment: