Monday, March 21, 2011

Simwaba Hunter - Brian #722

It is funny to me how a child's face or information can grab my attention sometimes.  I was rearranging the photo albums when I ran into this little guy.  His photo made me smile, so I had to share him with everyone!  He has such a serious look on his face, but the alien with the pointy ears ruins the seriousness he is trying to portray.  That is just hilarious to me!  Anyway, I looked at his bio and was amazed that his household chore is hunting.  He lives with his single mother, and so the chore of hunting falls on his shoulders.  I hope he is not using a gun- my goodness!  He is turning 5 in two weeks, but still, I think it may be a little early for artillery.  Here is his full bio:

Name: Brain Chaambwa 
*not sponsored*
Child #: 722
Sex: Male
DOB: 4/8/2006
Grade: PreK
Wants to be a footballer
Speaks Tonga
Favorite Subject: english
Favorite Color: red
Favorite Pastime: soccer
Lives in Simwaba with his mother, 1 brother and 2 sisters
Chores: hunting
Health is: fair

If you would like to sponsor Brian, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com  Also, once you become his sponsor, maybe you can find out what he hunts with and get back to me on that one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment