Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shop & Give!

You may have noticed that I posted a new button in the upper right hand side of the blog. I hope that all of you will click and sign up.  Basically, iGive pays CHZ based on a percentage of what it's supporters spend though the iGive mall.  There is no extra cost to you.  It is just linking our group to your purchases, so that we get a percentage of what you pay to purchase the items.  We, also, get paid if you use their search engine to do your searches.  It is really simple to use, and if everyone participates, it could mean a large sum of money for our program.  Whenever I purchase something online, I just go to iGive first and click on the shop I am purchasing from there.  Also, it pops up a box that tells you what current offers there are for that store- i.e. free shipping, money off, etc.  Thank you to everyone who is already doing this!  It is a big help!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love using Igive, so far I have earned over $50 for CHZ simply by using the search engine for Igive and making the same purchases that I always do, just making sure that i go through the igive site first. It is easy, free to use and is a great way to earn money for the charity.

    ReplyDelete