Monday, December 27, 2010

Willard Hamooya family~ Part 1


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was and she told me that she was Malambo Hamooya. Asked about the relationship with the children. She told me that the children in the video were the sister’s. I was told that the smallest child `s name was Nina Nchimunya Moonga while the eldest girl in the video was Mutinta Majilo. I asked her if the smallest child was in school and she told me that the small girl was attending the CHILDHOPE Simwaba supported ECCDE centre. I then asked her if the eldest girl in the video was in school. She told me that the eldest girl was at Simwaba basic school doing grade 9.Asked about the health of the children. The lady in the video is looking for a sponsor for these 2 children on her sister's behalf. They need help purchasing books and paying school fees.
Photos and profiles will be in the next post, sostay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment