Monday, December 27, 2010

Hamwanza Lee family~ CHILDHOPE- ZAMBIA


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady in the video and she told me that she was Pimpa Muchelenga. Asked the relationship she had with the child and she said the child in the video wearing a striped shirt was hers including the smaller one (though the smaller one is not in the sponsorship program). I then asked her if the child was in school. The lady told me that the child in the video was attending the CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE center at Simwaba. I asked the lady if the boy had any health complications. The lady told me that the boy in the video is suffering from Asthma. The lady is appealing for education support of her child through the purchase of books, school bag, uniform etc.
Name: Rastas Hamwanza 
Child #1156
*NOT SPONSORED*
DOB: 8/10/04
Grade: PreK
Wants to be a Teacher
Speaks: Tonga
Favorite Subject: Numbers
Favorite Color: Blue/White
Favorite Sport: Reading
Lives in Simwaba with his parents, 1 brother and 2 sisters
Chores: Looking after Goats
Health is Fair
If you would like to sponsor Rastas, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment