Sunday, December 26, 2010

Choongo family~ Part 1



Translation by Chim:
I asked the man in the video the relation he had with the children. He told me that the smallest one was his grandchild whose name was as sent in the bio. He told me that the eldest girls Choongo Daphen. Asked what grades the children were doing. He told me that Daphen was doing grade 9 at chikanakata high school while Hamweenda was attending ECCDE at the Simwaba supported ECCDE centre. Asked how he wanted the children to be supported in school. He told me that children would require books, shoes, uniform, and help paying for school fees. Concerning the health of the children the man said that the smallest child was coughing continuously while Daphen was having swollen legs.
To sponsor either one of these students, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment