Friday, December 24, 2010

D.Mweemba family- Part 1



This is the sweet family of my own sponsored child Muntanga. Muntanga isn't in the video, but his mother and two sisters are. In one of his letters, he told me that he gave his ty beanie baby to little Luse.
Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady what her name was and she told me that she was Douglas Mweemba. Asked what relationship she had with the children and she told me that they were her children. She told me that eldest girl was Memory Mweemba. Asked her whether Memory was in school. She told me that Memory was in school at Simwaba basic school doing grade 9.I then asked her the name of the child she was carrying, She told me that the child`s name was Luse Mweemba attending ECCDE the Simwaba CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE centre. She said she would appreciate someone to support her children`s education in terms of paying school fees, shoes, books and pens. For the ECCDE child she is also appealing for toys, coloring books etc. Asked about the health of the children, she told me that Memory usually suffers from sore throats. To sponsor either of these girls, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment