Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sidney Chinoobo family~ Part 1


Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady the relationship she had with the children in the video. She told me that the children in the video were hers. Asked the name of the child crying. She said the name of the girl cry was Sara Mweemba attending ECCDE supported by CHILDHOPE at Simwaba.
She said the short boy in red T-shirt in front is Ben Mwiinga attending CHILDHOPE supported ECCDE center at Simwaba. Asked the name of the tall child in red T-shirt behind. She told me that the child`s name was Able Mwiinga doing grade 3 at Simwaba basic school. She told me that the child wearing a black sweat shirt with white long sleeves was Jola Mwiinga doing grade one at Simwaba basic school. Asked what support the children required in school. The lady told me that she would appreciate if someone sponsored her children`s education through the purchase of books, uniforms, pencils etc. Asked how the health of her children was, she told me that the elder child`s stomach gets swollen most of the time.
Photos and profiles of the 4 children will be in the next post, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment