Monday, June 28, 2010

June Distribution 2010-Part 5


Little Dorice, above, is wearing the uniform with the white collar. It is these type uniforms that are currently out of stock. Because the uniforms are out of stock, they will not be available until some time Tuesday. Once the staff is able to pick them up, they will have distribution on Wednesday.

By the way, we have an additional 5 children whose sponsorship is pending, which means that the sponsor will be sending money for them shortly. Since I know that these sponsors are completely reliable and will be sending in the sponsorship fees within the next few days, I have chosen my 8th child-Dorice!! I do not have her bio information yet, but she is in the 1st grade.

We now have a total of 65 children sponsored!! Ya'll rock!!! Thanks for helping these needy children! We are going to change their world!

2 comments:

  1. I know, it's great!! Thank you for all you have done to make it possible!

    ReplyDelete