Friday, July 2, 2010

Hanantonga and His Gifts


You may remember Hanantonga- The special little boy in preschool that was featured in one of our videos. This little guy has some medical problems that really need to be checked out. He can not walk, but no one seems to know why. Well, he found himself 2 sponsors! AND before he got his sponsors, another sponsor decided to send him a special gift- He got a total of 5 cars, 1 beanie bear and two letters- One letter came from one of his sponsors Shana, and the other letter came from (do you want me to mention your name?). The kind person that sent him 4 of the cars wrote a letter explaining that while she was not his sponsor, she heard that he wanted a car, so she sent him some. What a great thing to give a child whose mobility is limited!! He is going to have a blast! I want to thank all 3 ladies who have stepped up to help this little guy!!

By the way, I heard there is a special surprise for his sponsors- But I won't say what it is. You will just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. I think I know who it was, but I am not saying unless she wants to say :) This was a very special thing to do for him. I know that he loves them and will cherish them. I can't wait to see the special surprise! Thanks for telling us! Do you know if that is his mom in the picture? God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be a part of this special boy's life. Thanks for this amazing blog as well, its just the best!!! dehlia xooxoxox

    ReplyDelete