Sunday, October 3, 2010

Moonga Family in Manyana


Translation from Chim:
I asked the lady in the video what her name was and she told me that she was Ivy Hachilongo.I then asked her the relationship with the small girl in the video. She told me that the small girl in the video was her daughter Harriet Moonga. I asked the mother to Harriet to tell me what support the child needed. The mother told me that Harriet needs clothes, shoes and other items that are important for her school. I then asked the lady in the video who the older girl was. She told me that the older girl in the video was Mary Moonga the daughter doing grade 9 at Manyana school. Mary has a sponsor, though at the time, Mrs. Hachilongo was not aware of it. To sponsor Harriet, send an e-mail to macandmi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment