Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Banji Family


Translation by Chim:
I asked the eldest lady in the video what her name was. She told me that she was Belita Mizinga. I asked her to tell me the relationship between her and the child and she told me that he was Jailos Banji #784 who would be starting at the ECCDE center in Simwaba the coming Monday after the date of the video. I asked her how she was related with the girl in the video, she told me that the girl in the video was the hers .She said she would appreciate to have the children sponsored in school through the purchase of uniforms, shoes ,books and paying for school fees. Sandra Chimaama #512 told me that she was in grade 9 at Simwaba basic school and would appreciate being helped. To sponsor one of these children, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment