Sunday, April 22, 2012

Meet Emmanuel Hachuma #576







The sweet 9 year old boy in these photos is in need of a sponsor.  He is a second grader this year and hopes to become a pilot.  His family is extremely poor, so his pilot dreams will not happen without sponsorship. 
He has 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and he lives in Simwaba.  As you can see, he could use some new clothes as well as a new uniform for school. 

You can sponsor Emmanuel for only $11 a month!!  This will provide him with educational, medical and nutritional support.  Please consider sponsoring this deserving young man!

2 comments:

  1. I just became this little guys' sponsor, and I'm really excited! This should be fun for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became this well-deserving young man's sponsor on Monday, April 23, 2012 and I would have to say that it's the best decision I could have ever made for both this young man and myself! He receives the support that he needs, and I get to learn more about him and his family, and he gets to hear and learn more about me and my family as well!

    ReplyDelete