Monday, April 25, 2011

Meet Clever!

Translation by Chim:
I asked the lady what her name was and she told me that she was Fines Chenjela and the child’s name was Clever Mulomba. When asked what   relationship she had with the boy, she told me that the boy in the video was her child. I asked the lady what the child was suffering from and she told me that the boy had body pains. She went on to tell me that the boy had anaemia and was suffering from Epilepsy from the time he was born. The lady said the boy lost his father, and as a single mother she found it hard to provide him with the things he needs to survive.  She said the boy’s mind was unbalanced and was appealing for someone to help the child.  Asked what support the child needed, the lady told me that the child needed food, blankets, clothes and someone to look into his health.

Clever needs a sponsor as soon as possible.  For now, he needs someone that can provide him with medical treatment.  His mind is not stable enough for him to go to school.  With proper treatment, this may be a possibility in the future. He is extremely fragile medically.  If you can help Clever, send an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment