Saturday, August 20, 2011

Prima Stove Distribution



This is the only video and photo I was able to receive from Zambia today because of their internet connectivity.  As you can see, the stoves are very much appreciated!
Translation:
The lady in the video said that her name is Hansingu (last name). The grandmother to Ronah Nyirenda. I asked her how she felt to have received the Kerosene stove. She told me that she was very happy to receive the stove because it would help her prepare something for the grand child to eat before she goes to school. She told me that she was very grateful to the sponsor who did this and encouraged her to continue supporting her and the family. She told me that the stove came at the right time when firewood was scarce in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment