Monday, April 26, 2010

50 More Children Added to the Sponsorship Program!



Yesterday I received an additional 50 bios and photos of children who would like to have a sponsor! I have been frantically trying to get them all posted on the sponsorship pages, but it will take some time. I know I have about half of them up as of right now, and I will be posting more as I can. Also, later today, I should hear back from the Zambia coordinator Chim regarding sponsorship fees. I know there will be two different fees: 1 for primary students and 1 for junior secondary students, but I am not sure what the fee will be. I have sent a recommendation to Chim based on their budget, and he is presenting it to the board today. Stay tuned for that! Meanwhile, check out all of the cool kids that are already posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment